"I am loving your program!! I've lost 5 pounds and am starting to see definition in my upper body and leaning out of my lower body. The workouts are challenging, yet fun! I've loved how when I'm starting to grow tired of it, the next month comes along and it's new and interesting again ... Thank you so much for providing awesome workouts at such an affordable price!! It's obvious you put a lot of time and effort into all of it (especially love the video examples!)." -Jackie F.
Finally. A Fat Loss Program That Actually Makes You Feel Good About Yourself.
Most fat loss methods revolve around dieting: a list of foods you can eat, and a longer list of foods you can’t eat (or “must avoid at all costs”). And when you do give in to temptation and eat a “forbidden food” you’re immediately overwhelmed with guilt and shame.
Combine the miserable diet strategy with time-consuming, grueling workouts that leave you exhausted and you have (ta-da!) practically every typical fat loss program created.
There’s a prevalent, overwhelming belief that fat loss = misery, deprivation, exhaustion, shame and guilt.
But it just ain’t true. And I’m going to prove it to you.
Bear with me for a moment: people once believed the earth was flat, so they said, “Hey, the earth is flat.” Everyone assumed that, yes, our beautiful planet is flat. That is, until someone discovered, “We were wrong. The earth is, in fact, round.”
Fat loss is thought of in a similar way. People complain about having to “go on a diet” and incessantly grumble about all the foods they can’t have. Then they talk about their workout that left them sore for days (“I could not get off the toilet!”).
Everyone goes on believing that fat loss is a miserable, soul-sucking endeavor. You accept as fact that you’re going to be hungry, miserable, cranky, and that you’re going to white-knuckle your way through the process. You must suffer and deprive yourself to lose fat. You must completely change your life and revolve it around your fat loss efforts. You believe it, they believe it, and everyone keeps assuming this is just the way it is.
But what if that popular belief about losing fat is wrong? What if “that’s just the way it is” isn’t correct? Hell, if we were wrong about the shape of the earth, maybe we’re wrong about something as simple as fat loss.
What if fat loss doesn’t have to equate to misery? Heck, what if fat loss can actually be enjoyable? Empowering, even.
As you’ve likely guessed by now, that’s not an illusion (or hallucination!). You can lose fat in an enjoyable, empowering way. Yes, you can actually feel good about yourself in the process. Yes, it’s entirely possible to completely forget you’re even trying to lose fat because the process is so simple.
That's exactly what YOU will experience with the Lift Like a Girl Fat Loss Program.
The Lift Like a Girl Fat Loss Program
Fat loss can be enjoyable and make you feel great about yourself. Here's an overview of the Fat Loss Program:
- It's a three-phase system: each phase lasts four weeks each (it's 12 weeks total).
- Each phase includes three strength training workouts (you’ll perform each once per week). The workouts change every phase, so you never get bored. They are done-for you, so there’s zero guesswork. From the exercises, to sets and reps, and even rest periods, it’s provided in clear detail.
- Equipment used: the programs use a combination of barbell and/or dumbbell exercises, an adjustable weight bench, and your bodyweight. (Options for cable and cardio machines are provided.)
- Demonstration videos for every exercise.
- Printable workout logs to easily track your progress.
- Simple nutrition: There is absolutely no dieting. No foods to avoid. You’ll make just one simple change (you get to choose!) each phase of the program. At no point will you think you're dieting.
- End of Week Evaluations: This is a powerful tool that will not only empower you, but you’ll discover what amazing things you’re body is capable of doing.
- Your Success Checklist: An easy to use (but powerful) tool to keep you on track throughout the entire program.
Ready to discover how enjoyable and empowering fat loss can be? Then start Lifting Like a Girl.
How Much Is It?
Right now it's only $19.99.
After purchase you'll receive an email giving you instant access to the program; it's in PDF format. No physical products are shipped.
Don't love the program? Your satisfaction is backed with a 30 day money-back guarantee.
Here's What People are Saying:
“I wanted to make sure I thanked you for helping me meet my goals…I killed them all! Thanks again for your great programs and advice. They work!” -Jill S.
“I can testify that all your methods and information work…I’m 48 and I’ve used your guidance and lost 5 inches from my waist, slimmed down, and muscled up every other body part too. lol. No dieting!! Just keeping it sane & simple. Thanks Nia for your inspiration and information.” -Bonnie F.
“I decided to throw out my scale and measuring tape when I started your program, I can already visibly see more muscle definition in addition to being able to lift more and more weight. So glad I got your program. You're awesome!” -Olivia
“Thank you for your blog, your programs, your YouTube videos - thank you for everything you've put out there! I finally feel like I have a program I can stick with and that is working. I enjoy my workouts instead of dreading them! I can see improvement every time I go to the gym, which is so encouraging … I feel like I've lost 25lbs of guilt and shame ... I walk a bit taller and feel a bit stronger every day. And all I have to do is lift heavy things and eat real food, what a concept!! I'm looking forward to continuing my strength training journey, and I wanted you to know, that even though I've never met you, you have truly made a difference in my life. Thank you!” -Nicole
“I want to say thank you a million times for your workouts. The way my body and my mind have changed is incredible.” -Nikki
“I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to Nia. I can't even put into words how grateful I am to her. The entire Lift Like a Girl program & info has saved me…I just wanted her to know she has changed my life and I've never been happier, healthier and more comfortable in my own skin.” -Katherine
"I just wanted to send a quick note expressing my gratitude for your new monthly fat loss programs! I started with the Bad-Ass program, then graduated to Phase 1 and now Phase 2. I'm 50 years old, work out regularly, was lifting twice a week, but a stubborn 10 pounds overweight. I am loving your program!! I've lost 5 pounds and am starting to see definition in my upper body and leaning out of my lower body. The work outs are challenging, yet fun! And I have loved how when I'm starting to grow tired of it, the next month comes along and it's new and interesting again. I've always belonged to a gym, but this is the first time I work out with the "big boys" without any self consciousness or embarrassment. Thank you so much for providing awesome workouts at such an affordable price!! It's obvious you put a lot of time and effort into all of it (especially love the video examples!)." -Jackie F.
1. Lift Like a Girl and experience for yourself how simple and empowering fat loss can be.
2. Your satisfaction is backed with a 30-day money back guarantee.
3. You'll receive access immediately after purchase. The program is in PDF format; no physical products are shipped.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
Here are some helpful tips.
1) You can view the program on any device. (You'll receive a total of 5 PDF files.) All you need is Adobe Reader to open and view the files, but you may need to update or download a free PDF reader app if viewing from a smartphone or tablet. If you're having trouble opening the file, please take this step first.
2) The exercise demonstration videos appear as hyperlinks in the ebook. Click one and the Private YouTube video will pop up. If you're having trouble viewing the videos please update your YouTube app or Flash Player.
3) You'll see GUM.CO and Nia Shanks - Lift Like a Girl on your billing statement.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.